Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Work Week

Quick rundown on my past week...
After searching through about 8 apartments, I finally got one I like. I move in on April 1st. It's a one bedroom, top floor of building, hardwood floors, big kitchen, walking distance to work and Broadway...and a rooftop patio with communal BBQs. The only posssible downside is that it backs onto the small freeway but my apartment faces the other way and seems quiet.
I went out with some women from work on Saturday night. Started out at a blues bar b/c one girl wanted to check out this guy her friends were setting her up with. Then, they wanted to go to a country bar. In the interests of being friendly, I decided to go along. Plus, it's always good people watching at a country bar. Two of the girls were trying to pull boyfriends and the other girl and I were the Moms, holding purses and such. At the end of the night, i drove the drunk girls home and I stopped to get some street meat from outside the original blues bar. Hot dogs from carts. Yum.
Work is going really well. It's such a huge difference. Everything is super high tech and I have my own desk. I even started doing some newscasts yesterday. And it's a real company that has donuts on Fridays and pizza for staff meetings. And there's so much support and organization....it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home