Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Post-post

Oh, I forgot to mention my fabulous shopping trip to Kelowna last weekend. Lynn and I had intentions of going hiking or XC skiing but the mall grabbed us and wouldn't let go. We had a lot of fun with boots. We both ended up buying black boots. Nice ones. Lynn almost bought a really sexy pair but decided they weren't practical. I bought a pair that didn't make me feel self-conscious about my legs. I also got a beaded wallet that depicts a giant VISA logo. It's the only wallet I'll ever need. A pair of $20 pants, a belt, a really cool pink shirt (yes, pink), and 2 awesome CDs (The Stars and Fiest) rounded out the great shopping trip.
It was a good day at the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home