Not in Kansas anymore
Day 2 of the new job at BK Radio. You can tune in at www.bkradio.com. I'm usually on at some point during the top of the hour newscast.
My days are certainly different than life at the Gaz. I'm on the go constantly. I've already been zooming off to Trail and Rossland to do stories. And with the weather, I'm really wishing for winter tires for Xmas. I've been going live off the phone, preparing stories in studio, and trying to figure out how everything works. The journalism part of things is going to have to wait until I get a handle on how the computers work.
Sorry for the short post. I'm exhausted and dying to go home. Soon, I'll have the internet connection going at the house.
Thanks for all the emails. I'll be replying as soon as I can.
My days are certainly different than life at the Gaz. I'm on the go constantly. I've already been zooming off to Trail and Rossland to do stories. And with the weather, I'm really wishing for winter tires for Xmas. I've been going live off the phone, preparing stories in studio, and trying to figure out how everything works. The journalism part of things is going to have to wait until I get a handle on how the computers work.
Sorry for the short post. I'm exhausted and dying to go home. Soon, I'll have the internet connection going at the house.
Thanks for all the emails. I'll be replying as soon as I can.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home