You're looking at (pardon, reading the ramblings of) the new Sports Editor of the paper. No, there's no raise. Nope, no time off in lieu. Just some extra responsibility in addition to my other jobs. But, I do get to put it on my resume and I get to decide how big pictures are and what stories to use. Oh, I'm drunk with power. Someone stop me before I take over the world.
Previous Posts
- I've caught a cold. Dammit. Apparently, the enti...
- The Olympics saved me! I had a column to write and...
- I know a lot of people out there are addicted to t...
- Ooooh, my last post was bitter. Bitter, bitter, bi...
- I have come to despise my job between the hours of...
- I think the sun has permanently fried my brain. Si...
- The town's in a frenzy. We're under attack from fo...
- I've found the secret to NOT hating my job. Stop ...
- So much has gone on, so little time to actually ta...
- New TV crush. Well, actually it's an old TV crush....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home