New TV crush. Well, actually it's an old TV crush. Yes, you first saw him on
Little House on the Prairie but it wasn't until the greatest sitcom ever, It's
Your Move, that he truly became a TV force to be reckoned with.
Still can't guess?
He then went on to a variety of TV and film roles, such as part of The Hogan
Family and one of Chicago's Sons.
He has a famous sibling.
And now he's the lead in one of the funniest new shows on TV, Arrested Development.
Yup, Jason Bateman.
Impossibly cute, possessor of the driest wit and redefines the phrase 'twinkling
eyes'.
I knew he was on Little House when I was a kid, but it wasn't til It's Your Move
I was fully hooked on Bateman.
Sure, there were the Kirk Camerons and Coreys that decorated my teen walls, but I
always came back to JB.
Any new sitcom, mini series, TV movie, I was there. Teen Wolf Too? Sure, I saw it
and I think he did a fine job following MJF. Not an easy job.
So there it is. Jason Bateman. Watch Arrested Development for yourself and judge.
Little House on the Prairie but it wasn't until the greatest sitcom ever, It's
Your Move, that he truly became a TV force to be reckoned with.
Still can't guess?
He then went on to a variety of TV and film roles, such as part of The Hogan
Family and one of Chicago's Sons.
He has a famous sibling.
And now he's the lead in one of the funniest new shows on TV, Arrested Development.
Yup, Jason Bateman.
Impossibly cute, possessor of the driest wit and redefines the phrase 'twinkling
eyes'.
I knew he was on Little House when I was a kid, but it wasn't til It's Your Move
I was fully hooked on Bateman.
Sure, there were the Kirk Camerons and Coreys that decorated my teen walls, but I
always came back to JB.
Any new sitcom, mini series, TV movie, I was there. Teen Wolf Too? Sure, I saw it
and I think he did a fine job following MJF. Not an easy job.
So there it is. Jason Bateman. Watch Arrested Development for yourself and judge.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home