Well, I knew that folks were liberal about pot in these parts, but I didn't realize how much this area is the veritable breadbasket for the stuff.
Two weeks running I've written about cops busting up grow ops in the area. And they're not little ones. Anywhere between 500 to 1500 plants. How much would it suck to be the cop that had to count all of them?
And what if you lost count and had to start all over?
The funny thing is, the majority of these busts are total accidents. RCMP stop a guy at a drunk driving check stop, he acts funny, they notice a bunch of boxes in the back of his truck and find 1000 plants.
A guy violates some municipal bylaw, cops check it out, find a grow op.
Some lady accidentally calls 911, then hangs up. RCMP check it out and find 500 plants.
I think the police aren't even looking for people with grow ops but if they find them, so be it. Rule is: don't do anything to attract police to your grow op. Be a model citizen, don't get cocky and you'll be good as BC gold.
GF Movie Theatre update: Troy and Mean Girls start Friday for ONE WEEK ONLY! What's even more exciting, I just got my free movie pass. Yahoo.
Two weeks running I've written about cops busting up grow ops in the area. And they're not little ones. Anywhere between 500 to 1500 plants. How much would it suck to be the cop that had to count all of them?
And what if you lost count and had to start all over?
The funny thing is, the majority of these busts are total accidents. RCMP stop a guy at a drunk driving check stop, he acts funny, they notice a bunch of boxes in the back of his truck and find 1000 plants.
A guy violates some municipal bylaw, cops check it out, find a grow op.
Some lady accidentally calls 911, then hangs up. RCMP check it out and find 500 plants.
I think the police aren't even looking for people with grow ops but if they find them, so be it. Rule is: don't do anything to attract police to your grow op. Be a model citizen, don't get cocky and you'll be good as BC gold.
GF Movie Theatre update: Troy and Mean Girls start Friday for ONE WEEK ONLY! What's even more exciting, I just got my free movie pass. Yahoo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home