I just had a fan moment. And I realized why it's cool to be a journalist. I just talked to Linda McRae on the phone. Tried to keep my cool. Did not blurt out "OHMIGOD, you were AWESOME with Spirit of the West! Ilove you!!!"
I was close, but I didn't.
I did mention briefly that I saw SOTW about 14 times in my life. I'm not sure if she was impressed or not.
But, I am going to interview her next week before her performance at the GF Art Gallery.
Wanna ask her what it's like to be a publicist for Merle Haggard. Now that sounds like a cool job.
I was close, but I didn't.
I did mention briefly that I saw SOTW about 14 times in my life. I'm not sure if she was impressed or not.
But, I am going to interview her next week before her performance at the GF Art Gallery.
Wanna ask her what it's like to be a publicist for Merle Haggard. Now that sounds like a cool job.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home