Now I know that I'm breaking all the rules that say I'm not supposed to bitch about work on a blog b/c I might get fired, but since I'm quitting soon enough, I don't care.
Super hell day yesterday. I almost quit on the spot. My boss started smirking at me when I told him I was swamped. Know why I was swamped? B/c I dared to take a weekend off. Didn't come into the office for 2 whole days. And of course, there were a lot of other things out of my control that kept me bogged down but I was still busy. Swamped. And he dared smirk at me. And why the smirk? B/c I'm not doing enough. I'm not writing enough. I'm not producing enough.
Really.
And last night, he apparently called the production manager for help and then proceeded to bitch about me to her. She told me today b/c she thought it was totally out of line. Agreed. I just wish he had the guts to confront me with all the things he's said about me behind my back.
Lastly, today, he told the publisher (who is awesome) that he would prefer to do the paper by himself, with just some help from the production manager. Not so great with the production manager since my boss is computer illiterate and even said today that "I'm not so great with editing."
You don't say.
Alright, everyone should be on the edge of their seats. As of tomorrow (after a summer of waiting patiently and a week of waiting stressfully), I'll know if:
a) I have a job with a radio station, and
b) I'll be moving to Trail or Castlegar.
Wish me luck.
Super hell day yesterday. I almost quit on the spot. My boss started smirking at me when I told him I was swamped. Know why I was swamped? B/c I dared to take a weekend off. Didn't come into the office for 2 whole days. And of course, there were a lot of other things out of my control that kept me bogged down but I was still busy. Swamped. And he dared smirk at me. And why the smirk? B/c I'm not doing enough. I'm not writing enough. I'm not producing enough.
Really.
And last night, he apparently called the production manager for help and then proceeded to bitch about me to her. She told me today b/c she thought it was totally out of line. Agreed. I just wish he had the guts to confront me with all the things he's said about me behind my back.
Lastly, today, he told the publisher (who is awesome) that he would prefer to do the paper by himself, with just some help from the production manager. Not so great with the production manager since my boss is computer illiterate and even said today that "I'm not so great with editing."
You don't say.
Alright, everyone should be on the edge of their seats. As of tomorrow (after a summer of waiting patiently and a week of waiting stressfully), I'll know if:
a) I have a job with a radio station, and
b) I'll be moving to Trail or Castlegar.
Wish me luck.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home