Woo hoo. I'm going to be a radio reporter. I just got the job at BK Radio in Castlegar. But I'm going to be living in Trail. They want me to cover the communities around that city. The city councils, the regional meetings and probably, the ski report. Trail is right next door to Rossland, home of Red Mountain, so there's lots of skiing around there.
I start at the beginning of November so I have to pack up and move ASAP. I'll be going out to Trail to see some places tomorrow. I hope I can find something quick.
Moving...again.
But if all works out at the radio station, I should be there for about a year.
More updates as I find out more.
I start at the beginning of November so I have to pack up and move ASAP. I'll be going out to Trail to see some places tomorrow. I hope I can find something quick.
Moving...again.
But if all works out at the radio station, I should be there for about a year.
More updates as I find out more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home