If I have a hankering for a dog ever again, I know I have to dog sit for friends immediately. I like dogs but I hate the overwhelming guilt that overcomes me when I know that the poor dog has been bored for the last six hours, waiting for me to come home and let it out to play. After dogsitting for the past four days, I'm well and truly convinced that my life would have to change pretty significantly for me to have a dog. Like, I'd have to get a job that doesn't require evenings out. Or a life that requires evenings out.
That being said, I managed to watch almost the entire fourth season of Sex and the City while housesitting. Too easy to watch, though I learned to hate the theme song. And it certainly is different than on TBS. I had no idea they got all nude on HBO. I suppose when you're that high up on the cable dial, anything goes.
I'm in my last week of work at the paper and I'm trying to slack off as much as humanly possible. I'm even taking Wednesday morning off to attend a meeting at my new workplace. Gotta meet the team, etc.
But despite taking a car load of things to my new house yesterday, I still have to pack. Mostly clothes and shoes but those are the worst.
Where are those transporter beams when you need them?
That being said, I managed to watch almost the entire fourth season of Sex and the City while housesitting. Too easy to watch, though I learned to hate the theme song. And it certainly is different than on TBS. I had no idea they got all nude on HBO. I suppose when you're that high up on the cable dial, anything goes.
I'm in my last week of work at the paper and I'm trying to slack off as much as humanly possible. I'm even taking Wednesday morning off to attend a meeting at my new workplace. Gotta meet the team, etc.
But despite taking a car load of things to my new house yesterday, I still have to pack. Mostly clothes and shoes but those are the worst.
Where are those transporter beams when you need them?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home