Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Great Prairie Adventure cont'd

Ok, so I left off on Sunday in Calgary. Sounds like the name of a short film. Busy day since my dance card was full. First, it was coffee with Andrew and Jess in South Central. As always, fun to catch up with them and their dog Gibson. Next, coffee with Christian and Kathy in Kensington at the old stomping grounds, er, Higher Ground. So great to just sit outside and chat with people in person! Then, supper with Kent and Kimberlee for Vietnamese food. Of course, got my usual vermicellli with pork and spring rolls but hey, I haven't had it for awhile. Then, it was ice cream at this place with a Ms Pac-man game. Kent rocked the arcade forever with that.
I was going to leave super early the next morning to get to Saskatoon, but it didn't work out that way. I had to stop and visit Kate, Curtis and wee Ari and then another quick coffee with Duane. Finally, I hit the road and hit a snowstorm. Oh yah, I'm moving to Saskatchewan. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home