Unapologetic Revisionist
This year is starting off really well. I had a fantastic vacation out west after spending Christmas with the folks. I spent a few days in C'gar, where I got to hang out with the super-fun people I used to work with. Then, I spent three days on a ski hill with some old and new friends, partying as much as possible with 2 of us girls being pregnant. On the way back from the BC interior, I spent quite a few days in Calgary, seeing old friends and doing tons of shopping. I really needed to shop. I really wanted a hat too, but Nolah decided that every hat I tried on made me look like a train engineer. Choo-choo.
When I came back, I was in full swing at work. I've managed not to hate it at all this week. Next week, some hate might filter through, but I'll try to tone it down. Election night will be awful. I have to work all night. I hope it's not close so we can call the whole thing early (but accurately).
But on the happy side of things, I've started dating an amazing guy who is smart and sweet and all good things rolled together. Roll your eyes at me if you will but I'm giving this whole 'real' dating thing a shot again!
When I came back, I was in full swing at work. I've managed not to hate it at all this week. Next week, some hate might filter through, but I'll try to tone it down. Election night will be awful. I have to work all night. I hope it's not close so we can call the whole thing early (but accurately).
But on the happy side of things, I've started dating an amazing guy who is smart and sweet and all good things rolled together. Roll your eyes at me if you will but I'm giving this whole 'real' dating thing a shot again!


1 Comments:
At 5:25 PM,
KneuroKnut said…
Hey Suzanne...I just wanted to let you know how great it was to see you in Calgary. You're looking fantatstic and we had a lots of fun meeting your friends...all very cool. We really enjoyed seeing you...
Post a Comment
<< Home