Turnaround
This is why I don't usually blog my black moods. Things usually turn around. This past week has seen my attitude change, decisions made, moods lifted.
I've said sayonara to the toxic man. We had a nice conversation about how it just wasn't healthy. Aww, that's nice. And I've started planning my exit strategy from work. I'm starting to make contacts and figure out where and how I want my next job. I had a great coffee with a woman who really gave me some great tips on what I could do with my job experience and my education. I'm starting to feel like there's hope for me and things will not always be this bad.
Plus, as much as I can't afford it, I'm really looking forward to my New Year's trip out to BC, to see old friends, party a bit, do some shopping and see mountains again. Yay!
I've said sayonara to the toxic man. We had a nice conversation about how it just wasn't healthy. Aww, that's nice. And I've started planning my exit strategy from work. I'm starting to make contacts and figure out where and how I want my next job. I had a great coffee with a woman who really gave me some great tips on what I could do with my job experience and my education. I'm starting to feel like there's hope for me and things will not always be this bad.
Plus, as much as I can't afford it, I'm really looking forward to my New Year's trip out to BC, to see old friends, party a bit, do some shopping and see mountains again. Yay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home