Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Not a spider in sight

The end days of summer. The only good thing about it is the lack of bugs. All sorts of bugs. Even the little silverfish that seemed to enjoy scurrying around my kitchen have gone. And no spiders...though after reading Justin's epic struggle with his arachnid nemesis, I almost wish for a midnight battle royale in the bathroom.
Updates: I Fringed myself to death this year. I scored a free pass from work and managed to see six shows...which is way less than the 16 I had planned but I got really bored hanging out with myself all that time.
And in the opposite spirit of Fringe, I spent most of this past weekend in a semi-drunk haze. Drinks with the girls in fine drinking establishments on Friday night spilled into drinks with other girls at a curling club/golf tournament dance on Saturday night which then spilled into beers and dinner with a friend at my flat on Sunday night...which brings me to a blissfully sober evening today.
And this weekend? Well, who knows. I tend not to make many plans any more. Well, except for a hoped-for trip to the 'Peg next month and a fer sure trip to Waskesiu to do some biking.
I actually work the late shift on Wednesday night, so I might blog a bit then as I'll be bored to tears...that is, barring any major world/provincial disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home