Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Lake time

Thanks to everyone who emailed me with advice and comments on my last blog. I'm pleased to report there is absolutely no backward or forward progress in either friendship. It's all at a standstill, you might say.
But I have better and more interesting stuff to talk about. Like, how I worked for 12 hours yesterday covering the London bombings. And I got at least one of my friends over there on the radio. And, I'm going up to a lake tonight to visit Tait. Her farm is thisfar from a lake, so I'm heading north to a beach with sand, and a lake with water. I can't wait. So far, I've only seen sunshine through the windows of the newsroom. It's not much, this lake time, but I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home