Screaming along
There is no respect for the arts in this country. The federal government may fall to a vote of no confidence on Thursday, May 19. As a working journalist, that probably means some serious overtime. At least, I'm assuming not hoping, since most journalists don't get paid for overtime. But back to the arts...not only does Star Wars open on the same day but the big provincial gala (with the Queen!) is that night as well. Seriously, they could've waited til Friday to bring down the government and call an election. No respect for the artist here.
In other news, I went to a GnR tribute band last night. They were very good at what they do...which is Guns 'n Roses tunes. Too bad I don't like the music. Or, as I said earlier this week, I 'enjoy' some of their songs. I didn't even wait for Sweet Child o' Mine...all I could think of was going home and going to bed. I'm sure that wasn't the desired effect...
In other news, I went to a GnR tribute band last night. They were very good at what they do...which is Guns 'n Roses tunes. Too bad I don't like the music. Or, as I said earlier this week, I 'enjoy' some of their songs. I didn't even wait for Sweet Child o' Mine...all I could think of was going home and going to bed. I'm sure that wasn't the desired effect...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home