Weather change
Amazing what a bit of sunshine can do for one's disposition. I spent the weekend in the sun (mostly, except for a few sunshowers). I have a sunburn and sweaty clothes to show for it. But I'm in a good mood. Well, as good as in recent memory. And I come home, turn on some music and my little iTunes chooses the Polyphonic Spree to match my mood. Who knew Macs could read minds.
The sad thing is, I know my mood is going to chance significantly in the next few hours. I'm off to work and it's city council day. There's nothing like a few hours of political posturing to make me turn sour really quickly. So, I'm anticipating it and dreading it, but trying to hold onto my sunny disposition for just a little while longer.
Yah, who am I kidding. I'm going to lose this fight. It's city council! And everyone's knows, you can't fight city hall.
The sad thing is, I know my mood is going to chance significantly in the next few hours. I'm off to work and it's city council day. There's nothing like a few hours of political posturing to make me turn sour really quickly. So, I'm anticipating it and dreading it, but trying to hold onto my sunny disposition for just a little while longer.
Yah, who am I kidding. I'm going to lose this fight. It's city council! And everyone's knows, you can't fight city hall.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home