Such a jinx
After 30 hours of feeling like my joints were going to pop out of my sockets and my stomach was going to come up through my throat, I'm feeling much better now. Nothing like some projectile vomiting to make one feel new again.
And, not to jinx myself or anything, but I'm managed to download at least one TV show and watch it. Yes, I got to see the Desperate Housewives finale, without commercials. I'm trying to get an episode of The Daily Show, so if that works, I may never need to get cable TV. But of course, by saying this, I've probably jinxed myself.
After a day at home, feeling like crap, I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Has to be better than lying in bed all day.
And my first ultimate game is tomorrow. I don't hold out much hope for my team winning, but it's sure to be a learning experience. I was trying to teach them more about zone today...when one girl said something like "I think we all know it." I had to bit my tongue b/c I was about to say that nothing I've seen so far makes me believe anyone on the team knows anything about the game.
But I could be wrong.
And, not to jinx myself or anything, but I'm managed to download at least one TV show and watch it. Yes, I got to see the Desperate Housewives finale, without commercials. I'm trying to get an episode of The Daily Show, so if that works, I may never need to get cable TV. But of course, by saying this, I've probably jinxed myself.
After a day at home, feeling like crap, I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Has to be better than lying in bed all day.
And my first ultimate game is tomorrow. I don't hold out much hope for my team winning, but it's sure to be a learning experience. I was trying to teach them more about zone today...when one girl said something like "I think we all know it." I had to bit my tongue b/c I was about to say that nothing I've seen so far makes me believe anyone on the team knows anything about the game.
But I could be wrong.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home