Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Beach Day Bust

So, my plans for frying my skin on beach somewhere north of here fell through. Hard. I drove up to my friend Carrie's farm to party with her and her family on her mom's birthday Friday night. Carrie got drunk and proceeded to introduce me as the girl who does the weather on the radio and got me to do 'the voice' to many of her family and friends and the meth dealers that showed up (before we asked them to leave). I also played this wickedly fun bean bag game and sang around the campfire. Carrie's uncle also wanted to set me up with his son, but that was kiboshed when he found out I was about 10 years older than his kid...oh well.
Saturday was supposed to be my big beach day...and when we rose at noon, it was t-storming. And it didn't really turn into a beach day at all. It was cloudy and sorta rainy. So, we just threw the frisbee on the beach and ate poutine at the concession stand.
Oh, and I bought end tables at a garage sale in town. Most productive stop. Two tables for $7...not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home