Yet another mood swing
If you don't feel like hearing me complain, stop reading now.
Seriously. I don't want to hear about what a bummer I am so if you're looking for good news, read an entertainment magazine.
I hate my job, I have no friends and my life generally sucks. Winter is here and everything I love about winter is unavailable here. I remember when almost every second weekend was about getting out to the mountains to go snow-shoeing or skiing. Here? Nothing. No mountains, no skiing, no snowshoeing. No friends to do it with anyways.
Yes, it's true. I have few friends. Don't get me wrong. I know people around town. I could walk around a few locations in this city and have pleasant words with a few people I recognize. But it's not like I have people calling me to do stuff. And most of the people I know are married or involved so they spend all of their time with their significant other. I know what you're thinking. Why don't you just call people and invite them out instead of waiting for people to call you? I do. They're busy. And they don't call back. I'm not talking about dates, just people to go out for beer. It takes weeks to find a time that would work. And then it's such a big deal.
OK, to get to the bottom line. I'm lonely. I'd like to go on a goddamn date with a guy. I WANT SOME ATTENTION! There, I said it. Everyone else has a boyfriend. Why can't I?
More on the job thing later.
Seriously. I don't want to hear about what a bummer I am so if you're looking for good news, read an entertainment magazine.
I hate my job, I have no friends and my life generally sucks. Winter is here and everything I love about winter is unavailable here. I remember when almost every second weekend was about getting out to the mountains to go snow-shoeing or skiing. Here? Nothing. No mountains, no skiing, no snowshoeing. No friends to do it with anyways.
Yes, it's true. I have few friends. Don't get me wrong. I know people around town. I could walk around a few locations in this city and have pleasant words with a few people I recognize. But it's not like I have people calling me to do stuff. And most of the people I know are married or involved so they spend all of their time with their significant other. I know what you're thinking. Why don't you just call people and invite them out instead of waiting for people to call you? I do. They're busy. And they don't call back. I'm not talking about dates, just people to go out for beer. It takes weeks to find a time that would work. And then it's such a big deal.
OK, to get to the bottom line. I'm lonely. I'd like to go on a goddamn date with a guy. I WANT SOME ATTENTION! There, I said it. Everyone else has a boyfriend. Why can't I?
More on the job thing later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home