Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm Not as Smart as I Think I Am

The universe is working for me, not against me. I think. Just days after my last post about the horrible week, I had the unusual pleasure of meeting a wonderful guy. He's smart, funny, sweet and honest. I've been spending a lot of time with him and my spidey senses are telling me that things are going well. I'm definitely enjoying this ride.
On the work front, last week was crap. Not as crap as it has been in the past, but still crap. I had to work on Sunday, with just one day's notice. And no, someone wasn't sick. There wasn't a tragedy or some unexpected newsworthy event. It was something that had been planned months in advance and we knew about it. But my boss decided to switch the lineup at the last minute. Let's just say, there are now three very angry reporters.
On the up side, it has renewed my interest in getting the hell out of this job. If I had my druthers (and druthers means 'enough cash to live on') I would be giving my notice today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home