Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006



This is my new favourite T-shirt. It's a quote from Lindsay Lohan's Vanity Fair interview. Though I can't see myself wearing it outside anywhere (other than an ulti tournament), it's still pretty cool. I'm thisclose to actually buying it.

In other sweet news, unrelated to t-shirts, I'm going to Cowtown this weekend for a couple of job interviews. Life's pretty good. I'm just pretty happy to get the interviews, everything else is gravy. It's nice to know I'm somewhat desirable on the job market.

And all this happens as things really come together in Toontown. I'm dating an amazing guy and have been for the past 2 months. He's awesome. Everything I could hope for in a friend/boyfriend. And I've been 'selected' to play on an 'A' level team this summer....giving me a higher level of play. Murphy's law I guess....

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home