Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hey all,
Halloween was a blast. Once I get the photos, I'll throw them on my photo site. Some of the great costumes include: Beatnik, Ralph Wiggum, Expendable Ensign Kenny, Flapper and my own personal favorite (b/c it was me) Goodbye Kitty. I spent most of Friday morning painting a huge cardboard sandwich sign with Hello Kitty's face on it. Except for one thing. She had a gunshot wound in her forehead. And the back part of the board was the exit wound, with red paint and eggshell (to simulate skull fragments).
The weekend flew by...cleaning the apt on Saturday, surprise Birthday party for a classmate at night. Sunday was awesome. My buddy Dean and I managed to scan all the photos he had from the trip to Algonquin. So many good ones. I don't know which ones to throw on the site. I feel like the bar has been raised now and I have to take some sweet photos on my upcoming trip to the Bruce Peninsula. Yup, it's winter camping time and I'm going up there with the Western Outdoor Club. It's a hiking trip along the Bruce Trail. Hopefully there's some good snow or at least, no rain.
Also watched the Riders beat the Blue Bombers and yes, I'll be watching them against the Eskies this weekend. If I'm not too hungover.
The big 3-0 party is on Friday night. A few g'friends and I are going for a civilized lunch on Friday and later that night, I got on the guest list to a trashy nightclub so we can party the night away. Apparently I'm required to wear something lowcut with sequins...
And if you read the Messenger post previous to this, update:
The guy likes me too. We hang out now. Totally non-commital and fun.
And we speak on Messenger every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home