Speaking of Bangkok, some of you already know that I won a fellowship to work for the Bangkok Post for 6 weeks. The school gives this $3000 award to 2 students every year (if 2 apply) so they can do their mandatory internship in a developing nation. Now, according to the UN, Thailand isn't 'developing' but I made a pretty strong argument in my proposal and now I get to go.
I'm leaving Dec 10 and coming back on Jan 30, just in time for my last term on Feb 2.
Details are still being ironed out, but I have no worries. I know my friends and contacts in Thailand will take care of me.
And this brings me to this little blog. If you're reading this, I've told you about it. But I hope you get used to visiting it more often, b/c this is going to be my primary way of telling you news while I'm away. Not that I've been so great with emails lately but hopefully this will enable me to write short, sweet emails without having to go into too many details.
This blog will have the details, I hope.
I'm leaving Dec 10 and coming back on Jan 30, just in time for my last term on Feb 2.
Details are still being ironed out, but I have no worries. I know my friends and contacts in Thailand will take care of me.
And this brings me to this little blog. If you're reading this, I've told you about it. But I hope you get used to visiting it more often, b/c this is going to be my primary way of telling you news while I'm away. Not that I've been so great with emails lately but hopefully this will enable me to write short, sweet emails without having to go into too many details.
This blog will have the details, I hope.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home