Mountain trips etc.

Lots of mountain fun this month. I just got back from a day in Canmore with the girls. And last weekend, Dave and I drove out to Tekkakaw Falls, out near Lake Louise. It was a beautiful day and the drive was gorgeous. We sat at the base of the falls for awhile, trying to watch these climbers up near the top. They were simply red and yellow specs on the rock but it was still fairly interesting to watch. I'll post pictures from today's run at a ski hill later on....like when my camera battery recharges.August and September have been fairly busy. After our vacation at Candle Lake, we moved Dave's stuff to Calgary, making us officially 'shacked up' and/or 'living in sin'. We rearranged the furniture and we now have enough room to live without tripping over each other. Things are going really well with us and I'm really lucky to have him in my life.
Work is going on well. I still feel a little overwhelmed sometimes with all the decision-making and planning, but it's still good.
More soon...I promise.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home