Falling Down Seven Times

Inconsistently writing about my life in particular since 2002.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Frivolity

No one can accuse me of frivolous spending. After 5 years and too many miles to count, my bike seat finally imploded. Upon reaching the trailhead on Thursday night, I realized my bike seat was no longer attached in any significant way to my bike. Luckily someone had duct tape. The seat and I made it through the ride with no accidents (though I did feel a little more give than usual) but I came to the conclusion that I'm just going to have to buy a new seat. Photos of my new bike seat will be forthcoming. It's new and comfy and it stays on my bike without tape.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger captainorange said…

    That's some mighty fine tape-work. I assume that the holder underneath is for coffee beans and a mini grinder.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home