It's not that I don't like to blog
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up:
1. I've since taken up the pen and am writing letters on paper and using the postal system. Strangely enough, I'm finding less time to blog. It's not you, it's me.
2. I really like my new job. I think I'll love it in about a year when I'm not scrambling to figure everything out on a daily basis. Luckily, the person I'm replacing is still on part-time, so she's able to answer my questions. To that end, I haven't cried on my computer once...yet.
3. Living back in the big city is lots of fun, but I'm still adjusting. There really is a whole lot more people here than there used to be. And it's more expensive.
4. I'm already playing ultimate, mtn biking and doing lots of fun things with friends. It's great to catch up with everyone.
Time to write a letter...will attempt more blogging more often. Apologies to those friends who actually read this...
1. I've since taken up the pen and am writing letters on paper and using the postal system. Strangely enough, I'm finding less time to blog. It's not you, it's me.
2. I really like my new job. I think I'll love it in about a year when I'm not scrambling to figure everything out on a daily basis. Luckily, the person I'm replacing is still on part-time, so she's able to answer my questions. To that end, I haven't cried on my computer once...yet.
3. Living back in the big city is lots of fun, but I'm still adjusting. There really is a whole lot more people here than there used to be. And it's more expensive.
4. I'm already playing ultimate, mtn biking and doing lots of fun things with friends. It's great to catch up with everyone.
Time to write a letter...will attempt more blogging more often. Apologies to those friends who actually read this...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home