Resisting Gush
To the right, you'll see Dave and I cavorting in Horseshoe Canyon
near Drumheller yesterday. We were on our way back from Calgary, where I was looking for a place to live. It is tough...lemme tell you. The vacancy rate is less than 1% and everyone is looking for a nice place to live. I finally managed to score a 1 bedroom place downtown, not too far from work. We applied for a great 2 bedroom house in Hillhurst and despite our high opinion of our chances, we didn't get it. The hunt went fairly smoothly, thanks to Dave, who was an amazing help and support. He drove me around, calmed me down and provided lots of comic relief. Actually, that's a lot of what I like about him (well, the driving isn't really important). I'm pretty darn happy (read "cannot express how smitten I am") that Dave's in my life...and can't wait for him to get his butt to Calgary in August.
near Drumheller yesterday. We were on our way back from Calgary, where I was looking for a place to live. It is tough...lemme tell you. The vacancy rate is less than 1% and everyone is looking for a nice place to live. I finally managed to score a 1 bedroom place downtown, not too far from work. We applied for a great 2 bedroom house in Hillhurst and despite our high opinion of our chances, we didn't get it. The hunt went fairly smoothly, thanks to Dave, who was an amazing help and support. He drove me around, calmed me down and provided lots of comic relief. Actually, that's a lot of what I like about him (well, the driving isn't really important). I'm pretty darn happy (read "cannot express how smitten I am") that Dave's in my life...and can't wait for him to get his butt to Calgary in August.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home